We know the landscape of natural health is confusing. Millions of health practitioners from all over the world have millions of opinions about sickness, wellness, and everything in between. They also have different approaches based on their individual training and experience (or lack thereof).
The waters are muddied even further by opportunistic people and corporations trying to profit from the billion dollar natural health industry, knowing that many of us are frustrated by ineffective and expensive mainstream medical therapies.
Finding guidance from a health professional who is not motivated by profit can also be difficult. Consult-A-Chiro aims to provide a place where you can get answers to your questions in a stress-free and pressure-free manner.
This is a free service provided by Consult-A-Chiro. We will do our best to answer your question or point you in the right direction. Please note that our “general questions” service does not offer advice specific to personal health issues. If you desire personalized guidance, see our page on reviewing your case.
Common Questions We Receive:
- Can a chiropractor help someone with __________?
- How can I tell a good chiropractor from a bad one?
- What kind of questions should I ask my chiropractor during my appointment?
- What are some general rules for eating better?
- What are some general recommendations for losing weight?
- What are some general recommendations for relieving stress?
- I’ve been diagnosed with __________, what kind of advice can you give me?
- What are the best supplements for better health in general?
- What kind of supplements can be used for __________?
- How can I relieve back pain at home?